17th January 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

After completing intermediate can I be eligible for group 4 exam?

Can i eligible for group 4 exam,i completed my intermediate?

Related Questions:
21st June 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing intermediate can I be eligible for group 4 exam?

hi sir, intermediate 2012 pass outs are eligible for group 4 or not bcoz we did not get our certificates yet?
22nd June 2012, 01:12 AM
epson

Default Re: After completing intermediate can I be eligible for group 4 exam?

Age limit to APPSC Group IV recruitment 18-36 yrs as on 01st July 2012.

Educational qualifications:

For Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service:

Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Examination or any other equivalent examination And Pass in Certificate course Examination conducted by the Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. Hyderabad
(a) Office Automation
(b) PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting
(c) Web designing
or
Must hold a degree in Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or B.Sc., (Comp.) or B.Com (Comp.) or B.A.(Comp.) or B.Tech/B.E. with Computer Science or Information Technology equivalent examination of above, recognized by UGC.

so with the criteria you don't hold a proper age and degree to be eligible for the exam..
but you can definitely write next year when you finish your one year..by doing one of the above courses...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?