11th August 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

After completing Ph.D in Biotechnology in which government sector can I apply for job on the basis of Ph.D degree?

after complete of P.hd in biotechnology in which govt. sector i can apply for job on base of P.hd degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  2. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Psychology?
  4. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?
  5. B.Tech (Biotechnology ) student is eligible for Integrated PhD? Does it have same value as of PhD? -- [New]
  6. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  7. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  9. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  10. Universities for doing PhD in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  11. Top 10 colleges which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  14. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in Ph.D?
  15. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  16. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  17. Am I eligible for PhD? How can I apply for it being a government servent?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Forensic Science being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
28th December 2011, 12:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing Ph.D in Biotechnology in which government sector can I apply for job on the basis of Ph.D degree?

After completing your P.hd in biotechnology you can get varios job opportunities in the field of Research & Development Institutes, Government laboratories, Pharmaceutical companies, Colleges, bio Processing Industries etc.You can work as Scientific assistant, research analyst, Process Development technician, calibration Technician,
One can even opt for a teaching profession after completion of the course.
29th March 2012, 12:56 PM
vanithamahesh

Default Re: After completing Ph.D in Biotechnology in which government sector can I apply for job on the basis of Ph.D degree?

I have completed my PhD in biotechnolgy and also i have done my post doc on endophyte secondary metabolites, now i am search for a permanant gove job, So in which gov sector can i apply?
13th May 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc biochemistry and then M.Sc., MPhil Biotechnology..After completing M.Phil i have joined as a lecturer in Biochemistry department in one self finance college, at madurai.i got 2 years teaching experience still now..i have attended plenty of PhD interviews.now i got PhD in Plant biotechnology department (with stipend)..after completing that whatever i have opportunities in this field...please especially list out the central / State Government jobs after completing my PhD in plant biotechnology..
18th July 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have completed my PhD in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (from USA) and right now I am doing my post doc in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (from USA). Now I want to go back to India & am searching for a permanent government jobs (specially central government jobs) in India. So in which government sectors or institutes can I apply? Please write me in details with all the names of the institutes at [email protected]. Thanks a lot for your help. I really appreciate it.
4th September 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

which jobs are vacancy after degree
5th September 2012, 01:21 AM
being aman

Normally all the government jobs are based on written tests .
As you are a PhD holder you are eligible for most of the top rank govt. jobs.
As you are a PhD holder you can apply for posts of assistant professors in any government
or private universities or colleges.
If you have good number of publications you can also go for scientist post openings
11th February 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Ph.D. in Bioechnology but still struggling to get a job ? Is this the reality of biotech students
28th May 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc (Biochemistry), Msc (Biotechnology), M Phil (Biotechnology). I have been worked as a lecturer in Department of Biochemistry (at BSc level only) for 2 years. Now I am doing PhD in Plant biotech department, Madurai kamaraj university. This research covers chemi informatics tools, Pharmacokinetics & PD,Phytochemistry, Molecular biology and cell line studies. I would like to know status about the job/pdf vacancy after completing my PhD.I want to get any government job related to my field..Will you please specify the opportunity to me..Your words help my future.
16th October 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

There is no job after PhD or Postdoc directly, either you need to have jack or else work with corporate. Continuing postdoc is also a wise idea.
21st November 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I shall be completing my Ph D in basic genetics from Germany. I have done my B Sc Chemistry from India & have completed M Sc from Germany. What are the job opportunities in Government as well as private sectors in India? what shall be my work profile & remuneration against the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?