28th September 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Psychology?

i want to do p.hd in psychology so what way i have to chose after inter?

Related Questions:
29th April 2016, 08:35 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Psychology?

There are list of steps you need to follow to do phd in psychology,you need to do various courses before doing phd in psychology.
After passing Intermediate/10+2 you need to apply for Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
B.A in Psychology and have to complete the course,it is a three year course you need to do it before you proceed to do phd,without doing it you can not get a phd.

After completing B.A in Psychology successfully the second stage is to apply for M.A in Psychology that is for Masters degree i,e Post Graduation after Graduation.
It is a two year course after done after completing B.A.After successfully completely two year Master degree post Graduation,you need to apply for a competitive exam in order to get enroll for phd.
NET(National Eligibility Test) is a competitive exam needed to get a good score in order to apply for phd or in order to get a teaching job,only if you clear NET then will be able to admit yourself in for phd programme,now you have submit thesis of your research if your research is successfully submitted then get a phd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?