4th December 2011, 02:21 PM
krishnakumar27

After doing BSc Computer Science how to get a job?

please give me an idea to get job ,i am 21 y old ,i did Bsc computerscience

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  2. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. What can I do after BSc computer science
  5. In which companies can I get a job after graduating from BSc Computer Science?
  6. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  7. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  8. What are the job vacancies in government sector after BSc computer science?
  9. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  10. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  11. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science? -- [New]
  12. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  14. How to get a job as a programme after pursuing BSc computer science
  15. Where can I search for a job after completing BSc computer science? Which companies can give me a job?
  16. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  17. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  18. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
8th December 2011, 07:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing BSc Computer Science how to get a job?

You can find many opportunities in software industry after B.Sc Computer Science. Some of these companies are Infosys, Wipro, IBM, etc. You can also find opportunities in software companies like CDAC, CDIT, Keltron, etc. You can also appear for various test conducted by PSC, UPSC, SSC. It will be better if you complete a post graduation and look for job. This will increase your job prospects and also you will be offered better salary packages.
11th December 2011, 11:25 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue many courses after B.Sc. Computer Science. You can go for M.Sc in Computer Science, MCA, MBA, etc. Also, you can try for bank jobs. For this, you have to clear the entrance examination conducted by the concerned banks. If you are interested in teaching, then you can pursue B.Ed course which will help you in getting a teacher post in any of the government schools. The other options are systems analyst, hardware designer, technical writer, software programmer etc.
17th March 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

after bsc whether we can get the job...or v have do our post graduation ?
9th May 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs offered by banks after completing bsc comp science
20th March 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for writen test to get job in company?wat we have to read?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?