7th September 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?

sir after completion of Bsc Computer Science Iam doing MBA In international business from pune university plz help abt scope for job opportinity and in which field on my no 09960993942

5th February 2013, 08:40 AM
gauraansh

Default Re: What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?

There are various jobs after completion of B.Sc you may get job in govt. sector also you may apply for upsc exams like IAS,IPS,IRS etc,the education required for these exams is graduation only.you can also go for MBA and get good jobs in private companies.
6th June 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?

what is the scope after doing bsc in computer science and what will be payment....?????/
20th July 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after finish bsc computer science
25th July 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.sc in 2013 with 80%. are there any recruitments in a.p either in private or public sectors with atleast 10000 salary per month
10th August 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

100% job in b.sc in cs
11th October 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc in computer science with distinction. Can i do msc in maths? Please clear on 9270805536.
7th June 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What is better between maths honours or computer science honours to get decent jobs?
13th June 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th std computer science with maths and know. I joined bsc. Computer science what courses shall I do before completing the degree give the details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?