16th September 2012, 10:47 PM
ashwinids4

How to get a job as a programme after pursuing BSc computer science

I'm pursuing my last yr of Bsc.COMPUTER SCIENCE...then if i get a job as a programmer.. So vit tat can i pursue the CCNA course..

Related Questions:
  1. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for Wipro WASE programme after completing BSc IT and diploma in Higher Software Engineering via NIIT? Details about the job which I can get?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. How to get a job at Seaport around India? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  6. What can I do after BSc computer science
  7. How to join a government job while pursuing B.E with computer science
  8. In which companies can I get a job after graduating from BSc Computer Science?
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  11. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  12. What are the job vacancies in government sector after BSc computer science?
  13. What should I do after BSc IT? I am pursuing last year BSc IT
  14. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  15. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  16. Which are the best short term courses after BSc in computer science before pursuing MSc in Computer Science
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  18. B.Sc after 3 years Diploma in CSE?
6th November 2012, 01:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job as a programme after pursuing BSc computer science

B.Sc computer science degree is enough to get in to the role of a junior programmer. For this you have adequate technical and programming skills. CCNA course is much related to networking. Being a computer science graduate, you can apply for the programmer profile. CCNA degree helps you to have a rewarding career in networking field.
6th November 2012, 05:24 PM
sah.alok

well i must say that it is difficult to get a job after completing bsc of a programmer you can try,but it is really difficult,you must complete your msc to enhance your chances
other wise you can go for MCA to get the job programmer
there are not many companies who offers job to a bsc ,you must complete your master degree to increase your chances.
11th July 2013, 05:18 PM
pinksony

Hello dear....

B.sc computer science supports you alot...but to work as programmer you have only few chances.....

Only b.sc does not support you for this work...you need to complete your msc....then you have many good jobs...

Dont worry....aim high...

All the best dear...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?