14th March 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for B.Ed entrance exam in Mumbai college after scoring 49.60% in B.A form Bihar University?

I got 49.60% in BA from Bihar University, Can I eligible for B.ed. entrance exam in Mumbai College.Please give me you advice. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  2. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  3. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  4. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  5. When and where will the application forms for B.Ed. entrance exams of Mumbai University be available?
  6. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Computer Science?
  7. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Mumbai University if secured 70% in 12th ISC? When the application form will be distributed?
  9. How to do B.Ed after finishing 2nd PUC in commerce?
  10. Where to get Bed CET mumbai entrance exam form? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do B.Ed from Patna University? Am I eligible for B.Ed? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  12. Will I be eligible for Indian Navy or Air Force after scoring 45.33% in 12th from Science Stream? What is the format of filling the form?
  13. Procedure of doing MA in Economics after doing B.Com? How much percentage is required?
  14. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  15. Which form is applicable to take admission in Bihar Agriculture College?
  16. What's the last date of form submission for Bihar polytechnic entrance exam? How many candidates would appear in this exam?
  17. Where to get the B.Ed CET Mumbai entrance exam form? Date of the B.Ed CET exam?
  18. Am I eligible to give MCA entrance after passing BSc from Mumbai University with 49%
20th March 2013, 10:53 PM
krrishh_002

Exclamation Re: Can I be eligible for B.Ed entrance exam in Mumbai college after scoring 49.60% in B.A form Bihar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 49.60% in BA from Bihar University, Can I eligible for B.ed. entrance exam in Mumbai College.Please give me you advice. Thanks.
Hi there,

B.Ed is a Bachelor of Education and it is to become a teacher in any elementary schools.

A candidate from B.A can become a teacher for Arts or Commerce students.

B.Ed is a one year course though some universities make it two years now a days.

here,

There is a problem with your Percentage its very low.

Below 50% is not eligible to get admission in B.Ed

And if your poor at studies do not go for it, how can you teach others if your not good at studies. Think about students also just for sake of job do not spoil students career.

Don't feel bad but its true try looking something in which your interested. Try taking some other courses.

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?