2nd May 2011, 05:55 PM
sengu245

After final year Computer Science can't I apply for a government job?

i am final year engg student in computer science dept,can i apply govt jobs in IT sector.if yes which one is that?

Related Questions:
  1. After final year Computer Science can't I apply for a government job?
  2. Can I get government job when I am doing final year of B.Tech?
  3. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  4. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  5. Government jobs for Final year B.Tech (Computer science) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which exam I should take up being Computer engineer to get into government job?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  8. Can I apply for government job? I am a final year B.Tech computer science and engineering student
  9. Any government job for me if have scored 62% average in final year of engineering in computer science?
  10. Will there be any Jobs for me in Central Government being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in Computer Science?
  11. How to apply for government job after doing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  12. What should I do to get Government job being a Computer Science graduate? -- [New]
  13. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  16. What are the government jobs available in computer science? I am a B.Tech final year computer science student
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying government lecturer jobs?
  18. How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?
19th August 2011, 02:01 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: After final year Computer Science can't I apply for a government job?

No need to panic, you can very well apply for government job after your Bachelor in Computer Science.

You must have First class degree and not be above 27 years of age.

You can apply in Railways and many other Government job.
You must check Employment News paper Regularly.
30th November 2011, 08:30 PM
rk6030

Default Re: After final year Computer Science can't I apply for a government job?

of-course you can apply including UGC NET exam

but have to get the minimum percentage and age limit for the appropriate board exams
30th November 2011, 08:33 PM
rk6030

of-course you can apply including UGC NET exam

but have to get the minimum percentage and age limit for the appropriate board exams
2nd November 2012, 11:24 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

My dear friend,

You are eligible for many government posts. There's no need to worry. You can apply for any of the following:

1. UGC
2. UPSC
3. SSC
4. Railways
5. Teaching Jobs
6. Clerk Posts
7. IT

For more information and for regular knowledge, you should read Employment newspaper.

Wish you good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?