5th October 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any Jobs for me in Central Government being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in Computer Science?

iam doing my final year BE computer science, can u help me by answering that i have any central or government job?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  2. How to get Government Job in Railways, Banking etc. being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech with Computer Science?
  3. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Computer Science?
  4. How to get jobs in Government Sector after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. Required criteria to get a Job in a Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. What are the central government jobs for MSc computer science students?
  7. How to get Central Government jobs when pursuing Bio-medical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Government jobs for B.Tech final year students with computer science?
  9. Government jobs for Final year B.Tech (Computer science) student?
  10. Which exam to apply for inorder to get a job in Central Government?
  11. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  12. What are the government jobs available in computer science? I am a B.Tech final year computer science student
  13. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech from computer science
  14. What are the central government jobs for computer science engineers?
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  16. Government Jobs available for B.Tech Computer Science Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the central government jobs applicable for computer science engineering students?
  18. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
31st January 2013, 04:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any Jobs for me in Central Government being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in Computer Science?

Final year B.Tech students can try for a job by qualifying exams like GATE or CDS. GATE exam helps you to find a job with PSU like CONCOR, NTPC or GAIL. You must hold at least 50-70% marks to join PSU. CDS exam ensure your placement in the field of defense. Qualifying this exam will make you eligible to join the position of Officer.
31st August 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Jobs for me in Central Government being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in Computer Science?

How to get jobs in government sector after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?