19th July 2011, 11:12 PM
sanapusreekanth

How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?

present i am pursing btech final year in computer science,can you tell me how to get job in my final year in software company?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  2. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Computer Science?
  3. How to do MS and MBA? I am pursuing final year B.E in computer science -- [New]
  4. Guidance on Project title for me being a candidate pursuing final year of CSE?
  5. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. How to get Government Job in Railways, Banking etc. being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech with Computer Science?
  7. Should I go for MS in Cyber Law or M.Tech after pursuing B.Tech final year in Computer Science?
  8. Will there be any Jobs for me in Central Government being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in Computer Science?
  9. Required criteria to get a Job in a Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. What can I do for Airport Customs Job pursuing final year of BE in CSE?
  11. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  13. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  14. How to get a job at Seaport around India? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  15. Which one is better choice for me between Higher studies and Job in IT industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?
  16. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for Jobs in Air Force while pursuing my final year B.Tech?
  18. How may I get recruited in RAW? I am pursuing B.Tech(In final year) with CSE stream
21st July 2011, 02:33 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanapusreekanth View Post
present i am pursing btech final year in computer science,can you tell me how to get job in my final year in software company?
Dear Friend,
You can look for the job in software companies like TCS,Infosys,IBM etc.But to apply for these companies you should have a good academic record with out any backlogs.
But after completion of the B.Tech course it will be a good idea to go for the M.Tech degree.

Best Wishes....
12th July 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?

i am studying b.tech(cse) final year my percentage is 60% nw with this percentage how can i get job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?