30th April 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

After finishing B.A Sociology which course is good?

after finishing BA.sociology which course is good uh ?

4th May 2014, 05:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: After finishing B.A Sociology which course is good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after finishing BA.sociology which course is good uh ?
There are lot career options available after completing BA sociology course. However, choosing the course is based on you're future aspiration.

-If you're Interested to continue the same specialization then you may apply for MA Sociology course.
-If You can also apply for MA course in various specialization like, History, Economics, English , Geographic etc..
-If you're interested to become a Lawyer then you may apply for LLB course.
-If you're Interested in Management field then you may apply for MBA Course which include various specialization.
-If you're Interested to become a Teacher then you may apply for B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)

Education Criteria is same from all course, which I have mentioned above. But, the admission process will be differ for each course. In order to get admission for LLB course then you should be qualified in CLAT Entrance examination. In Order to get MBA course then you should be qualified in CAT/MAT/GMAT entrance examination. So, you can choose any one of the course based on you're future aspiration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?