14th July 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

After finishing second PUC which exams to answer to do MBBS medical in Abroad?

after finishing second puc what exam has to be taken to do medical(MBBS) in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of M.Sc in abroad?
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which entrance exams I have to appear for studying MBBS with scholarship in any good university in Abroad?
  4. Which entrance exam I need to write to do MBBS in abroad?
  5. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  6. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of M.Sc course in abroad?
  7. What are the steps involved to do MBBS abroad? List of best medical colleges in abroad?
  8. Is it possible to go for MBBS after finishing BSc Nursing course?
  9. List of entrance exams to appear for studying MBBS and Engineering course in abroad?
  10. Is there any chances to get job in Government Medical Hospital if pursue MBBS in Abroad?
  11. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  12. What are the exams we need to give for doing MBBS course abroad? -- [New]
  13. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad?
  15. Which course can I take after finishing 2nd PUC with 85%?
  16. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  17. Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?

17th July 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After finishing second PUC which exams to answer to do MBBS medical in Abroad?

after 2nd puc pcmb whats better when got low percentage

28th October 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After finishing second PUC which exams to answer to do MBBS medical in Abroad?

AFTER COMPLETING MY 2 PUC I HAV DECIDED TO CONTINUE STUDIES IN ABROAD... WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS???WHAT ARE THE COURSES ????...I HAV TAKEN UP COMMERCE IN 2 PUC

10th December 2011, 06:14 AM
Unregistered

How much rank should take in kcet for free seats for general merit.

18th September 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
I am from karnataka and I want to write mhcet.can mh govt allow me to write the exam.and
how much I have to score to get medical seat.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?