19th May 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to appear for studying MBBS and Engineering course in abroad?

List of entrance exams to appear for studying MBBS and Engineering course in abroad? I want to know the complete information and get prepared for the same accordingly. So, please guide me in this. Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam I need to write to do MBBS in abroad?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in Abroad?
  3. Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  5. In which entrance exams I have to appear for studying MBBS with scholarship in any good university in Abroad?
  6. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  7. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  8. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  9. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  10. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  11. List of entrance exams available to study B.Arch in Abroad?
  12. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  13. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  14. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Which all entrance exams should I answer to prepare for PG? I am studying MBBS right now
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  18. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
24th May 2016, 01:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to appear for studying MBBS and Engineering course in abroad?

List of Entrance examinations to study MBBS or engineering in abroad :

** Overseas Medical Admission Test
** Medical College Admission Test
** Scholastic Aptitude Test
** Graduate Record Examination
** International English Language Testing System
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?