23rd April 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of M.Sc course in abroad?

I am in my 1st yr of m.sc can i do mbbs after finishing it in abroad. is there any possibility for it? Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of M.Sc course in abroad? Can you please provide me the details on the course admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  2. Am I eligible to do MS Clinical Psychology abroad after completion of MBBS course?
  3. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad with 63% marks in 12th?
  4. Which master course I can take up abroad after completion of MBBS course?
  5. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of Pharmacy bachelor course?
  6. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  7. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  8. List of universities with less fee structure in Abroad for MBBS program?
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Statistics course?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for doing PG courses in abroad after completion of UG with 60% marks?
  11. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India?
  12. Can I do post graduation in medicine or surgery after completion of MBBS in India?
  13. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  14. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  15. After MSc Biotech can I go abroad with full time work? Can I also apply for MBBS in abroad?
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year in Abroad after completion of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  17. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  18. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
28th April 2016, 03:22 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of M.Sc course in abroad?

You have not mentioned the specialization under which you are doing your M.Sc course.
In general a candidate who has completed a Masters Degree is not allowed to pursue a undergraduate course.
So it is not possible to answer your question unless you mention your specialization for M.Sc.
In any case you will find it tough to get admission to the course of MBBS after the completion of your M.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?