12th April 2012, 10:45 AM
shaikh zinal

How may I take admission in PUC 1 science in Bibiraza Gulbaraga? I've completed diploma in Education in Urdu Medium

Dear Sir,
My question is I completed Diploma in Education in urdu madium at gulbarga in the year of to auguest
Know I want to study in Pre university course first year in Science at gulbarga in bibi raza womens degree college.
Kindly advise that how to apply for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Which medium should I choose for my B.Ed degree? I have done my 10th in urdu medium and graduation in chemistry
  2. List of colleges along with their admission procedures for 11th and 12th with commerce stream in urdu medium?
  3. Can I study Urdu as 2nd language if getting transfer from State Board to CBSE?
  4. Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?
  5. Is it possible to reject the results of PUC in Arts (also BA) and go for PUC in science after graduation?
  6. Procedure for doing B.Ed correspondence from Jamiya College of Delhi?
  7. Details of the books to be referred for UPSC in Urdu Medium
  8. In which semester of Engineering Diploma course I will get admission if appearing in Diploma CET after completing 2nd PUC Science?
  9. How to do Ph.D in Urudu language?
  10. Eligiblity to study B.U.M.S for 12th Biology Urdu medium student of MP Madrasah Board having secured 73.4% marks?
  11. How may I get syllabus and subject books for 10th(Urdu medium)? What's the name of additional subject in 10th(Urdu medium)?
  12. Model question papers for Maths in Urdu medium?
  13. Is it possible to go for PUC science after completing PUC in Arts?
  14. Which Urdu courses are related to TET exam? -- [New]
  15. How may I get syllabus and subject books for 10th(Urdu medium)? What's the name of additional subject in 10th(Urdu medium)?
  16. Can I get admission to study M.A. in Political Science if pursuing B.A. in Urdu?
  17. Can I join engineering 5th semester after PUC? I am a diploma student in computer science department
  18. Can I appear for UPSC IAS exam with English Medium after completing all my education in Hindi medium? -- [Most Discussed]
30th January 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I take admission in PUC 1 science in Bibiraza Gulbaraga? I've completed diploma in Education in Urdu Medium

good facilities for girls in this college and teaching is also good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?