21st July 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become an Actuary after doing PG in commerce and graduation in law?

Hi,

I am a Law graduate and did my post graduation in Commerce. I have about 10 years of accounts& finance experience and 3 years of law experience. I have practiced income tax law.Am I elegible for to become an Accctuary? If yes are there any partime/evening coaching classes available in Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Please provide contact details.

Sudha

Related Questions:
15th November 2015, 10:02 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Actuary after doing PG in commerce and graduation in law?

Eligibility criteria required for becoming an Actuary:-

* 10+2 understudies with least 85% imprints in arithmetic and measurements.

* Graduate understudies or post graduate understudies with not more under 55% imprints in arithmetic related subjects.

* Applicants with CA/CS/CWA/MBA (Finance)/PGDBA can likewise apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?