23rd December 2016, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can study with Biotechnology? List of entrance exams for it? How much salary I can get after it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with PCB group and want to study a Biotechnology course after it. Which course I can study with Biotechnology? List of entrance exam for it? How much salary I can get after it?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year sample papers of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology course? List of universities to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  2. List of entrance exams available to study MS(Biotechnology) in China
  3. List of entrance exams for M.Sc in Biotechnology with scholarship? -- [New]
  4. List of entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Bhagwan Mahavir College of Biotechnology?
  5. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  6. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in biotechnology from abroad?
  8. List of entrance exams to be written in order to get admission into Biotechnology courses?
  9. List of Ph.D entrance exams for M.Sc in Plant biotechnology holder?
  10. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
  11. List of Biotechnology entrance exams?
  12. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  14. List of institutes offering PhD in Biotechnology in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  16. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  17. Which entrance exams do I need to appear after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of institutes in India offering integrated Ph.D or M.Tech course?
  18. How much salary one can earn after Biotechnology? How to get a job without doing further studies? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2017, 11:41 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which course I can study with Biotechnology? List of entrance exams for it? How much salary I can get after it?

List of courses in biotechnology:-

B.Sc in biotechnology
B.E in biotechnology
B.Tech industrial biotechnology
Diploma in biotechnology

List of some biotechnology entrance exams:-

AIIMS biotechnology entrance exam
Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
University of Madras Biotechnology entrance exam
GATE

List of best biotechnology colleges in India:-

Indian Institute of Technology
Guwahati

Kharagpur

Roorkee

National Institute of Technology
Warangal

Birla Institute of Technology
Mesra

VIT University
Vellore

Durgapur

Rourkela

Raipur

Amity Institute of Biotechnology
Noida

Job profiles:-

Science writer
Lab technician
Professor
Quality control officer
Research associate
Biotechnologist

Salary:-

Starting salary is around Rs. 2.5 lakh per annum.
27th July 2017, 09:15 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course I can study with Biotechnology? List of entrance exams for it? How much salary I can get after it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with PCB group and want to study a Biotechnology course after it. Which course I can study with Biotechnology? List of entrance exam for it? How much salary I can get after it?
Candidate as you want to study biotechnology course after 12th then you can apply for the B.SC course in biotechnology.minimum qualification required to apply for B.SC biotechnology is 12th from govt. recognized board with 60% marks.

>> Duration of B.SC biotechnology course is three years.

LIST OF B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY ENTRANCE EXAM:-

>> IIT Delhi JAM Biotechnology entrance exam.

>> Combined Biotechnology entrance examination (CBEE).

>> Amity Institute of biotechnology entrance exam.

>> All India Biotechnology entrance exam.

>> AIIMS Biotechnology entrance exam.

These are the entrance exam conducted to select candidates for biotechnology course.

Good luck,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?