25th October 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can i earn after studying B.Pharmacy?

I want to study B.Pharmacy. So i want to know about how much salary can i earn after this course completion?

25th October 2015, 11:21 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can i earn after studying B.Pharmacy?

Candidate can get salary varies from Rs.25,000 to 35,000 per month as freshers after passing B.pharmacy.

Salary increases as experience increases. After one or two years of experience candidate can easily get more than Rs.50,000 as monthly salary.
25th October 2015, 11:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study B.Pharmacy. So i want to know about how much salary can i earn after this course completion?
Well, Pharmacy is a very challenging, hard working field and its also having good job opportunity in both the Public and Private sector as well. Salary of an individual depends on various factors like, nature of the organisation, experience and qualification. As fresher you can expect a salary between Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month. You can expect high salary once you get sufficient work experience in Pharmacy field. Those who are having more experience will always high salary as compared to a beginner.
15th September 2020, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What is highest salary in b pharmacy
4th September 2021, 09:06 PM
Minal F

B Pharmacy or Bachelor Of Pharmacy is one of the most popular Bachelor Programs in India.

Average salary for a pharmacist is 2 lac to 5lac per year.

B Pharma Eligibility:-
Candidates must have 12th Passed in PCB , Physics chemistry and biology with minimum 50%marks or above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?