15th August 2018, 06:20 PM
kulal Ashmitha

After MA in Hindi what can I study to get into teaching profession?

I have completed my Master of Arts in Hindi and I'm a female candidate. After which all courses can I study to get in teaching profession? Or, can I get into teaching profession based on my current qualification only? Please, guide.

18th August 2018, 04:31 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After MA in Hindi what can I study to get into teaching profession?

Having completed your Master of Arts ( M.A.) in Hindi degree course, to get into teaching profession you basically has two options which are as discussed below :-

i) You can go on for the option of becoming a professor/lecturer in Hindi across various recognized university if you managed to secure 55% marks ( or 50% marks in case you belong reserved category ) in your MA degree course, by qualifying NET/SET/SLET examination.

ii) You can also become a school teacher by qualifying CTET/State TETs. But, for appearing in these examinations, you need to pursue a professional teacher training degree courses such as B.Ed/D.Ed/D.El.Ed degree courses.

So, you can go for the best option suiting you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?