3rd July 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to study M.Tech(Printing & Media Technology) in Manipal University to enter into Teaching profession for ECE graduate?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech in ECE stream. Now I want to do M.Tech in Printing and Media Technology in Manipal University because I want to go into teaching profession. Is it is a good option for me or not? Please guide me correctly while taking specialization in M.Tech?

5th July 2016, 03:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to study M.Tech(Printing & Media Technology) in Manipal University to enter into Teaching profession for ECE graduate?

Yes, you can very much go for it, if you are interested in it, there is no problem in it and you can definitely opt to become a teacher in future after clearing NET/TET examination after completion of your PG course.

You can teach in various government and private sectors after the course. Therefore, I suggest you to go for it if you are interested in it.
5th July 2016, 06:00 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it good to study M.Tech(Printing & Media Technology) in Manipal University to enter into Teaching profession for ECE graduate?

You have completed B.Tech course in ECE stream and want to do M.Tech in Printing and Media Technology from Manipal University.

>> You want to go into teaching profession in future. Then there is no need to do post graduation in printing and media technology. For this you have to do post graduation in core subjects only. Following are the list of specializations which you can opt for M.Tech course:

--VLSI

--Digital Communication

--Digital System

--Radar System

--Signal and System

--Embedded System

--Microelectronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?