5th July 2011, 05:37 PM
mugunthan l

After MBBS which are the genetic related courses? Scope of the jobs after that?

wat r genetics related courses after mbbs and scope of jobs after that...

31st October 2011, 06:35 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After MBBS which are the genetic related courses? Scope of the jobs after that?

hi,
after MBBS their is no course in genetics if you want to do genetics then you no need of doing MBBS.

you can apply for genetic engineering without MBBS.

good luck!
3rd April 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After MBBS which are the genetic related courses? Scope of the jobs after that?

hi,
u can apply for genetic medicine course in harvard university which offers a 3 yr program or also at glasgow university which offers a 1 yr course.you can also study genetic counselling.good luck and all d best
26th September 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I am dng mbbs...would like to be a genetic eng:..but i am weak in maths...what should I do???
18th April 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Is their any scope in genetics after completing mbbs?which colleges are prefereble in india?through which entrance???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?