22nd September 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

After MBBS in which institutes can I apply for genetic engineering?

I am in final year mbbs.
Afterwards i want to do research in genetic...
So want help to know the institutions where i can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  2. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  3. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  4. Genetic Engineering: Fee Structure, Courses Details, Duration of Courses, Best Institutes?
  5. Where Can I Apply for MTech in Genetic Engineering?
  6. How may I enter the genetic engineering stream after completing MBBS? Which of the following course would me most relevant for a doctor?
  7. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  8. Institutes providing B.Tech Genetic Engineering in India?
  9. How to do genetic engineering after 12th? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  10. Fee structure, Scope and list of best institutes for Genetic Engineering course?
  11. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  12. Can I do genetic engineering after my MBBS?
  13. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  14. Which are the top 10 institutes for Genetic Engineering course in the World? How to get admission in these institutions?
  15. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  16. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  18. Institutes offering PG in Genetic Engineering? Entrance exams for the same?
4th December 2011, 09:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After MBBS in which institutes can I apply for genetic engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in final year mbbs.
Afterwards i want to do research in genetic...
So want help to know the institutions where i can apply?
Hello friend,
The institute where you can apply to pursue higher studies in genetic engineering are as follows:

All India Institute of Medical Science
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Indian Institute of Technology
Banaras Hindu university

For more details, refer to the official website of the institute mentioned above.
13th July 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to became genetic enganeer. i completed my mbbs. How can i became genetic enganeer and which collage is better for it?
23rd April 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my mbbs and want to study human genetic engineering. How should i proceed.
Pls guide
4th April 2017, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do genetic engineering after the completion of MBBS course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?