30th August 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

After my diploma in E&TC in which branches can I get admission in direct 2nd year?

please list the name of braches I can get admit for BE in direct second year?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  3. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  4. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  5. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil? -- [New]
  6. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  7. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  8. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  9. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  10. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  11. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  12. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
  14. Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?
  15. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  16. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  18. What is the cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission?
24th January 2013, 06:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After my diploma in E&TC in which branches can I get admission in direct 2nd year?

You can apply for all courses related to electronics. B.Tech degree can be opted with specialization in ECE, Applied Electronics, etc. Subjects like Electronics Engineering and Applied Electronics and Instrumentation are also suitable. B.Tech in Electronics and Nanotechnology is a demanded course. You can select any of these courses according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?