26th December 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?

I have done 12th pcm with 74%. What is the procedure of taking admission to direct 2nd year diploma after 12th pcm in maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  2. Admission in 2nd year diploma after completing 12th with PCM?
  3. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Electrical Engineering Diploma course if secured 41.2% in 12th PCM?
  4. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure?
  5. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year diploma in engineering? I have completed 12th with PCM group
  6. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  7. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  8. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  9. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  10. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  11. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in colleges of Maharashtra after doing diploma in mechanical?
  12. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  13. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  14. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  15. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  16. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  17. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders?
  18. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
27th December 2015, 05:05 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?

No, you cannot avail admission directly to 2nd year diploma or graduation after completion of class 12 examination.

After completion of class 12 examination, you have to appear for Maharashtra engineering admission MHT-CET for admission to various undergraduate courses.

You cannot avail admission directly to diploma 2nd year or to graduation 2nd year.

One can avail admission directly to graduation in 2nd year after completion of diploma.

As you have completed your class 12 examination, you can avail admission to undergraduate course by appearing for an entrance examination.
27th December 2015, 05:09 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?

* No there is no chance to do diploma if you completed 12th .
* Only after 10th you are qualified to do diploma through entrance exam of diploma .
* After 12th you can opt engineering course , if you are interested to do technical course .
27th December 2015, 05:34 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in diploma 2nd year course after 10+2 with PCM.

Diploma is three year course and to get admission in this course required eligibility is candidate must have passed 10th board examination from a recognised board and qualify in entrance examination conducted for admission in any particular institutions.

You, can pursue course after 10+2 with PCM but you have to start with 1st year as there is no examination to get admission in 2nd year of diploma directly.
28th December 2015, 12:24 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Definitely you are eligible for getting direct admission in the second year of diploma after completing your 12th standard with 74% marks.

Here i am attaching a pdf file in which all details regarding direct admission in second year is given :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Maharashtra Direct Admission in 2nd yr.pdf(268.5 KB, 106 views)
17th June 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the first process for applying in direct 2nd year diploma in I.T after std 12th
1st March 2020, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How I go diploma in engineering after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?