10th June 2011, 12:56 PM

After passing B.TEch how to get opportunities for studying in abroad?

How can i get opportunity for further study in abroad i have just passed b.tech. 2nd year.

31st July 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After passing B.TEch how to get opportunities for studying in abroad?

I am a student in 2nd year, doing b.tech with eee branch, i seriously want to start preparing for cat, but i don't have idea about how to begin with, so kindly suggest me how can i develop my skill in solving problems that appear in the exam.

Thanks in advance.
3rd February 2012, 11:03 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Default Re: After passing B.TEch how to get opportunities for studying in abroad?

Dear
You need to practice as many problems as you can...For CAT, you need to have a command over Maths and English...
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?