21st November 2011, 03:51 PM
mithlo

After scoring 60% in B.Tech CSE should I prepare for GATE?

i have 60% aggregate in b.tech (cse branch) ............my basics is very weak.....................should i prepare for gate....................or should i take tution for gate preperation....................please suggest me

27th November 2011, 11:21 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: After scoring 60% in B.Tech CSE should I prepare for GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithlo View Post
i have 60% aggregate in b.tech (cse branch) ............my basics is very weak.....................should i prepare for gate....................or should i take tution for gate preperation....................please suggest me

GATE EXAM PREPARATION

GATE exam needs some good amount time for preparation to score good marks and get admission in good colleges...

-> So if you feel that you are weak and cannot concentrate properly for preparation then it's better you join some good coaching institution like brilliant tutorials and prepare for the exam...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam, try to buy those books and prepare for the exam daily and work hard..

-> To know more about GATE 2012 exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> I have attached some of the previous year model papers of GATE CSE exam in this post for your reference.. try to go through it and find the pattern of the exam so that you will have an idea about what questions you have to prepare...

-> Also attached the GATE 2012 syllabus for CSE in this post for your reference.. check it out and prepare for all the topics given then for sure you will score good marks...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work." ~ George Bernard Shaw
Attached Files
File Type: zip GATE-CSE & IT.zip(1.08 MB, 32 views)
File Type: pdf GATE - 2012 CS syllabus.pdf(111.0 KB, 79 views)
2nd December 2011, 12:09 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: After scoring 60% in B.Tech CSE should I prepare for GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithlo View Post

Info on GATE Preparations

GATE (Graduation Aptitude Test in Engineering) is conducted every year for admissions to M.Tech courses in best colleges of India like IITs,IISc,NITs,BITS and many more..

The competition is really tough as candidates from all over India appear for the exam..

Nowadays, in order to get placed in the PSUs also..you need to appear for GATE as they recruit from the GATE score only..

It completely depends on your interest with what you intend to pursue in your future..

There is no restriction on the number of attempts for appearing in GATE and there is also no age limit..so you can take your time and prepare well for the exams by taking coaching..

I have attached a few past papers of CSE along with this reply..

Just go through them and acquaint yourself with the pattern..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Gate Computer Science 2004.pdf(604.9 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf Gate Computer Science 2005.pdf(520.6 KB, 67 views)
File Type: pdf Gate Computer Science 2006.pdf(849.5 KB, 67 views)
File Type: docx GATE Syllabus for Computer Science-IT.docx(13.3 KB, 57 views)
29th July 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After scoring 60% in B.Tech CSE should I prepare for GATE?

How to prepare for GATE?...my branch is chemical engineering and presently I am in 5th sem. Please guide me. How should I start? Which books to get?
30th July 2012, 01:36 PM
sheelasnj

Post Re: After scoring 60% in B.Tech CSE should I prepare for GATE?

GATE EXAM PREPARATION

GATE exam needs some good amount time for preparation to score good marks and get admission in good colleges...

-> So if you feel that you are weak and cannot concentrate properly for preparation then it's better you join some good coaching institution like brilliant tutorials and prepare for the exam...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam, try to buy those books and prepare for the exam daily and work hard..

-> To know more about GATE 2012 exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> I have attached some of the previous year model papers of GATE CSE exam in this post for your reference.. try to go through it and find the pattern of the exam so that you will have an idea about what questions you have to prepare...

-> Also attached the GATE 2012 syllabus for CSE in this post for your reference.. check it out and prepare for all the topics given then for sure you will score good marks...

-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?