23rd June 2011, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

After SSC can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering?

can i apply for aeronatical engineering after ssc...Please tell me if it is really postible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  2. After SSC can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Aeronautical Engineering after SSC?
  4. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  5. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  6. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 92.73% in SSC?
  7. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after pursuing SSC?
  10. How to apply for aeronautical engineering job at various companies after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  11. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  12. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  13. Information about Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  17. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
23rd June 2011, 07:58 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After SSC can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering?

No. Its not at possible to join Aeronautical Engineering soon after the completion of SSC.

Because the minimum eligibility with which a candidate can join Aeronautical Engineering is through completion of 10+2.

Soon after the completion of 10+2, you can appear for several entrance examinations and they will give you admission to aeronautical engineering.

My suggestion is try to complete your 10+2 with good percentage of marks and be strong enough in your subject knowledge by the time you complete your 10+2.

Aeronautical Engineering will be offered at little number of institutions. So try to get the good rank in the entrance examination with good performance.
23rd June 2011, 08:21 AM
frooty.scooty

No it is not possible to join aeronautical Eng after ssc,

The eligibility needed for this course is a pass in 12th standard.

You should study the course under a recognized institute. The aspirants must have scored at least 65% of marks with PCM.
The Aeronautical Engineering course includes subjects such as manufacturing and maintaining airlines, armaments and satellites, methods used in aircraft design, space research etc

So after completion of your 12th you can go for Aeronautical Eng.
23rd June 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

hi
i am bharti plzz tell me ip councilling.my rank is 9729 plzzzzzz rply as soon as possibile???????
23rd June 2011, 10:55 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

No you cant apply for Aeronautical Engineering soon after the completion of SSC.

the minimum eligibility to join Aeronautical Engineering is through completion of 10+2.

after 10+2, you can appear for several entrance examinations and they will give you admission to aeronautical engineering.

Aeronautical Engineering will be offered at little number of institutions. So try to get the good rank in the entrance examination with good performance.so study hard.

Best of luck.
23rd June 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

After BBA i can join master of social work
23rd June 2011, 01:31 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: After SSC can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i apply for aeronatical engineering after ssc...Please tell me if it is really possible
Dear friend:-
it is not possible to apply for aeronautical engineering after ssc... i think u must do your +2 complete with good marks
a few no. of colleges offers engineering in aeronautical science . they take student on entrance test . u must give entrance exams and tried to get a good rank in it..
this rank will help u to get a good college

......................good luck.................
23rd June 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Which Government Aeronautical engineering collegs in Mumbai that allow to get admission on the marks of CET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?