26th November 2011, 01:08 PM
pasal

Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?

now am studying b.sc.IT course.after finish i will apply for aeronautical engineering?what is the best way for getting an B.E degree?any entrence exams for B.E?what percentage i must have in ug,for getting opportunity for applying B.E aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  2. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  3. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  4. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  5. How to apply for IIT JEE entrance exam? Is this exam applied for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  7. Which entrance exam to give for joining Aeronautical engineering?
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  11. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  12. How can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th? How much percentage is needed? Details about the colleges?
  13. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Can BSc IT students apply for CBI jobs? Minimum percentage required to be eligible?
  16. Details about the marks criteria for Aeronautical Engineering students? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  17. What are the career options in Biology after 12th?
  18. Can I appear for GATE after scoring 55% in 12th class?
29th November 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?

can i do aeronautical engennering after bsc in it? and what are the eligibility required
12th January 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?

what is the minimum percentage required in bsc to give gillete
7th July 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for aeronautical engineer after bcs
10th December 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc IT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?