13th September 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for B.Ed entrance exam? Am I eligible for it at an age of 31?

my date of birth is 28-2-1980 .i want to know age limit for b.ed entrance examination

13th December 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for B.Ed entrance exam? Am I eligible for it at an age of 31?

My age is 34 and I completed b ed from gowaliar so can I apply for the post of TGT.
31st December 2012, 06:58 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for B.Ed entrance exam? Am I eligible for it at an age of 31?

Dear Friend,

The Eligibility Criteria Required for B.Ed Course are :

* you must have completed your graduation from any recognized college/university in any discipline.

* you must have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.

* There is no age limit for this course.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
11th September 2015, 09:46 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor's of Education.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two year duration undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.

Educational qualification required for admission in B.Ed. course is Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.

There is no restriction on upper age limit for getting admission in this degree .
12th September 2015, 02:21 PM
Rashmuu

B.ed is Bachelor in education course. For appearing in this course it is must to have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

There is no age limit for appearing in this course or appearing in the entrance test regarding this course.If you have completed your graduation then definitely you can do this course.
13th September 2015, 12:27 AM
JSD.

B.ed is a bachelor in education degree course. This course has the duration of two years.The basic eligibility criteria for this course is, to have a bachelor degree in any stream but from a recognised university. Also the appearing aspirant have to score minimum 50% marks in aggregate to be completely eligible for this exam.

You don't need to worry.Because there is no age limitations for doing this course. One is free to do this course any time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?