3rd October 2011, 04:16 PM
AMIT SHUKLA KUMAR

Age limit to be eligible for UP TTE entrance exam?

what is age limit of uttar pradesh T.T.E ENTRACE EXAMNATION OF 2011-12

21st June 2012, 12:08 AM
sweetravi18

Default Re: Age limit to be eligible for UP TTE entrance exam?

Eligibility for UPTET 2012

Dear Amit, I think u spelled "UP TTE" wrongly as it should be "UP TET"
Eligible Candidates who having bachelor degree in Art, Science, Commerce & other professional course with B.Ed. or D.Ed. are eligible for TET 2012. UP Government has announced that having 45% marks in graduation level candidates are eligible for apply UPTET 2012
5th December 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

KYA UTC URDU KO TTE KSAMAN H
6th December 2012, 09:18 AM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Age limit to be eligible for UP TTE entrance exam?

HELLO FRIEND ,

Firstly, i guess you are asking about UP TET exam which is for Teacher Recruitment exam . So here's the detail for you :-

The State Council of Educational Research & Training Uttar Pradesh 2013 will provide to the candidates Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2013. It’s also known as UPTET 2013. Uttar Pradesh conducts the UPTET exam every year. UPTET 2013 is for those candidates who want to be teacher in Uttar Pradesh.

UPTET 2013 will provide the platform to Uttar Pradesh candidates to be as a teacher in Uttar Pradesh. After pass out the UPTET 2013 the passing candidates will appoint in different districts of Uttar Pradesh as a teacher in 2013.

Qualification and Eligibility for UPTET 2013

UPTET 2013 the qualification and eligibility are same like the all TET in 2013. Candidates need 45% to 50% to apply for the UPTET 2013. Senior Secondary with the 45% marks.

Waiting for the result final 2nd year Diploma in Elementary Education/4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
OR
2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible.
BA/B.Sc. with the 45% marked/wating for the result in B.Ed/Senior Secondary with 50% marks.
OR
waiting for the result of final 4 year Bachelor in elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/4 years BA/B.Sc.
Or BA (Ed)/B.Sc. (Ed.)/B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50% marks.

Age limit :- must be within 40 years of age .

Pattern and Question Papers for UPTET 2013.

Same like other TET 2013, Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2013 have also two parts for UPTET exam 2013. Part I or Pattern 1st for class 1st to 5th which calls primary class teacher and Part 2 or Pattern 2nd for class 5th to 8th which calls for Higher secondary class teacher. Candidates who want be as a teacher for primary class will have to give Part I exam in UPTET 2013, and Candidates who want be as a teacher Higher Secondary Class will have to give both of Paper Part I and Part II UPTET 2013.
Schedule For UP TET in 2013.

This time , UPTET will be conducted two times in a year.

First phase :- February - March.
Second Phase :- November - December.

Forms will be available from 1 week of December ,please visit the official page - upgov.nic.in/

Good Luck ....

6th December 2012, 01:10 PM
BITTU 00

hi....

Candidates who having bachelor degree in Art, Science, Commerce & other professional course with B.Ed. or D.Ed. are eligible for TET 2012.

UP Government has announced that having 45% marks in graduation level candidates are eligible for apply UPTET 2012

all the best )))))))))0
18th April 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

uptet 6 to 8th for apply age
2nd June 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

what is age limit of Rajasthan TET? My DOB is july 1977, Am I eligible for this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?