21st January 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Age limit of Bihar TET 2015 for general category?

What is age limit for bihar tet examination. I am male belong to general category and looking to know the age limit for tet bihar 2015

21st January 2015, 01:07 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit of Bihar TET 2015 for general category?

The Government of Bihar conducts Bihar TET examination to pursue teachers Job in schools run by the government and private management schools by all the B.Ed Qualified candidates.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* Candidate should be a Graduate and B.Ed from a recognized University or Institution with a minimum of 50% marks.

* Candidates age should be in between 18-37 years of age and age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates.

* AGE LIMIT :

1. For General Male and Female - 37 years

2. OBC Male and Female - 40 years.

3. SC/ ST Male and Female - 42 years.
31st March 2015, 01:46 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is age limit for bihar tet examination. I am male belong to general category and looking to know the age limit for tet bihar 2015

TET stands for the Teacher Eligibility Test. BTET (Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test) exam is conducted by the Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) every year.

Only those candidates become eligible for applying further government teacher recruitment in Bihar, who have secured minimum qualifying marks in their BTET exam.

Education Qualification:

>> Candidates should have completed at least their bachelor degree in relevant field from the recognized board.

>> They should have secured at least 50% marks in their graduation.

>> They should also possess B.Ed or special education diploma degree from the recognized board.

>> There is no any upper age restriction for any categories.

Important Dates:
  • Notification comes: July 2015.
  • Exam will be conducted: October 2015.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bihar-TET-exam.jpg
Views:	3393
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	185619  
31st March 2015, 05:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

BTET stands for Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test.The examination is conducted by Bihar State Education Board.The examination is conducted for recruitment of government teachers within the state.The examination is taken for primary level as well as in secondary level teachers.

The eligibility criteria is aspirants with graduation degree from a recognised university and with one year of Bachelor in Education degree can apply for it.

The age of the general candidates must be less than equal to37 years.There is relaxation of 3years and 5 years in age for OBC and SC/ST candidates.

Questions are related to Mathematical Ability,Reasoning and General knowledge other than your subject.There are few questions of Method of Teaching also.
31st March 2015, 10:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

TET means Teacher Eligibility Test. Bihar School Education Board conducts this exam every year for selection of candidates for government teacher's post.

You must have minimum of bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate in it in order to apply for the entrance exam.

The age limit for candidates of various categories are:

1. General category candidates: 37 years.

2. OBC candidates: 42 years

3. SC/ST candidates: 45 years.

The notification for Bihar TET 2015 will be published in July 2015. So you can apply for the entrance test if you meet the eligibility criteria.
5th April 2015, 07:00 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The full form for TET is Teacher Eligibility Test.The Bihar Teacher Recruitment Exam is held every year in the form of the Bihar State Teachers Eligibility Test for all the eligible applicant.
The age limit to apply for TET for general category is 37 years.
5th April 2015, 11:27 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Bihar TET examination is conducted by Bihar State Education Board.

Bihar TET Stands for Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test and the test is conducted once in every year.

For apply Bihar TET exam Candidates must completed their graduation in the relevant discipline with minimum 50% Marks with B.Ed/Special Education diploma from a recognized University or Board.

Age Limit :-

18 years to 35 years for General category candidates.

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years and

SC/ST category candidates 5 years age relaxation.
6th December 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I am trained candidate (2004 2005_2015 old mode),female general category.pry yet 2014 qualified .viva also done my age is now 44 .. I was the candidate in 2006..At the age crossing 4o then this honourable West Bengal govt permitted me to appear one year bridge course. I have complete two years training 2015.can I get opportunity this job?
27th February 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I belong from OBC Category & i secured 41% marks in 10th, 47% in 12th (Arts) and also having 47% marks in B. A (General Stream) if i do D.Ed (Primary Teacher (Class I-V) and if i Crack TET Exam with Satisfactory Cutoff, then my secured marks in 10th 12th Graduation will be Considered during Merit list. Please Reply - [email protected]
Thanks,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?