12th February 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How can a girl from IT engineering field get a job in CBI?

Sir,i am studying btech 3rd yr in IT field. I am very much intrested in CBI..and i m a woman i just need what are qualifications required for me?full details of CBI and how to apply for my entrance?Where do i approach?

7th April 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a girl from IT engineering field get a job in CBI?

Sir, i have completed MBA .am intrested to do job in CBI .shall u give any suggestion how to get a job in CBI .am vvery intrested to do job in Cbi to fought against the corruption..
Is there any entrence exam for us to enter into CBI like SSC or other exam .plz reply to my mail [email protected]
23rd June 2012, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

i am a diploma engg. in computer science i want to join in cbi is it possiable.
8th September 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

i am a Bechelor degree in IT BSC(IT). i want to join in cbi it is possible i am very interested to do job in cbi to fought agianst corruption...
what is the process to joinning the cbi.plz reply to my mail id:- [email protected].
14th October 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i am student bca iwant to jion cbi it is possible . i am very interested to do join in cbi what is the process to joinning CBI
my email: [email protected]
15th October 2012, 08:52 AM

dear member companies r not come to yr home to hire u , u have to submitted yr account in www.freshersworld.com or www.elitmus.com and u have to prepare and see the jobs in s/w or in other section across these site, so kindly open a/c in the respective forum. u an also write for banking it officer or in state level exam like high court were vacancy for it is also available.
15th October 2012, 11:10 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How can a girl from IT engineering field get a job in CBI?

HELLO DEAR

CBI - Central Bureau of Investigation

To join as CBI officer you need to appear for Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam conducted by SSC(Staff selection committee).

* Candidates should have a graduation from a recognized university.
* The age limit must be within 21 to 27 for general category.
* The age limit must be up to 35 years for SC/ST candidates.
* The age limit must be up to 33 years for OBC candidates.

Procedure:

* Written exam
* Interview
* Medical exam

Attempts:

For General category - 4 attempts.
For SC/ST category - No limit
For OBC category - 7 attempts

This is the website www.cbi.gov.in
11th November 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

are there any physical requirements to become CBI officer?
13th November 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

iam b tech it student .how can a girl from it eng field to become cbi officer?
16th December 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,

Myself Prasant Mallik I have a good knowledge to investigation. I intrested to joining central bureau of investigation department to work inteligently. But I have Passed Diploma in Mechanical Engg.. Please sir tell me how i apply the CBI exam. Have you any sugation please help & send me reply. I am waitting for your reply sir..
29th May 2023, 06:04 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To pursue a career in the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) as a girl from the IT engineering field, you can follow these steps:

Education and Qualifications: Obtain a bachelor's degree in IT engineering or a related field from a recognized university or institution. Ensure that you excel in your academic studies and maintain a strong academic record.

Stay Updated: Keep yourself updated with the latest news and notifications regarding job openings in the CBI. Monitor the official websites of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for recruitment notices related to the CBI.

Eligibility Criteria: Familiarize yourself with the specific eligibility criteria mentioned in the recruitment notifications. Check if you meet the age requirements, educational qualifications, and any other criteria specified for the desired position.

Competitive Exams: The recruitment process for CBI officers typically involves competitive exams conducted by the UPSC or SSC. Prepare for these exams diligently by studying the prescribed syllabus, practicing previous years' question papers, and seeking guidance from coaching institutes or online resources.

Physical Fitness: Ensure that you maintain a good level of physical fitness. The selection process may include physical tests, and being physically fit will enhance your chances of success.

Specialize in Relevant Areas: Develop expertise in IT-related subjects and areas relevant to CBI operations. Acquire knowledge in fields such as cybercrime, computer forensics, data analysis, and information security. Pursuing additional certifications or courses in these areas can be advantageous.

Gain Practical Experience: Seek internships, projects, or employment opportunities in IT-related fields that align with CBI's requirements. Practical experience will strengthen your profile and demonstrate your abilities in real-world scenarios.

Prepare for Interviews: If you clear the written examination stage, you may be called for an interview. Prepare for the interview by researching the role of CBI, its functions, and recent developments in the field of investigation and technology. Develop effective communication skills and practice answering interview questions confidently.

Networking and Professional Development: Build a network of contacts in the field of law enforcement, investigation, and IT. Attend seminars, workshops, and conferences related to these areas to expand your knowledge and establish connections with professionals working in similar fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?