28th June 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to give the exam of Indian Air Force?

Please give the age limit to give the examination or entrance exam in air force.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  4. What is the age limit for Indian Air Force?
  5. Can I join army, airforce or Navy after diploma?
  6. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 10th? What is the age limit?
  7. Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?
  8. Is it possible for me to get into Army or Air Force after clearing ITI exam?
  9. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 10th? What is the height requirement and maximum age limit?
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years?
  11. Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply?
  12. Am I eligible to join Airforce if I have scored 70% marks in Bihar board examination?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  14. What can I do to become a fighter pilot?
  15. Details to write UPSC examination? What is the minimum qualification to write the UPSC examination?
  16. Can I join Indian Police Force at the age of 30 years?
  17. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl?
  18. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
30th June 2011, 01:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to give the exam of Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please give the age limit to give the examination or entrance exam in air force.
dear friend,

For intermediate

For graduates

For Engineers

all the best
30th June 2011, 02:11 AM
SUNNY PRAKASH

I am attaching here the whole document.check it there . it will help you to get some more information also.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf App_Form_Men.pdf(14.2 KB, 102 views)
File Type: pdf Gen_Instructions.pdf(15.3 KB, 90 views)
18th August 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma holder in automobile engineering so can give entenrece exam
2nd November 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 3rd year of b.e. i want to stop it and join in air force on intermediate qualification. my age is 20 years. do i have any chances... i am waiting for your response....
11th January 2012, 12:19 AM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Age limit to give the exam of IAF(Indian Air Force)

You can write NDA(national defence academy) exam conducted by UPSC(union public service commission) or CDS(common defence service)

* Candidates should be the citizen of India.
* Candidates should have age limit within 16.5 to 19 years
* Candidates should complete 12th from a recognized institute
* Candidates should study maths and physics at 12th.
* Unmarried male candidates can only appear the exam.
* Candidates should be physically fit.

Best wishes
25th January 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

My dob is 19/12/93 nd i wl be appearing in cbse class 12 examination this year can i appear in NDA..?
20th August 2012, 11:52 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
if u r giving the entrance exam in indian air force then read out the following information

candidate must pass 12th standard with pcm i.e(physics,chemistry,math)
candidate must be the citizen of india
candidates must phiysically fit

for age purpose the requriment are as follows
For 12th standard

For graduates

For Engineers

good luck
20th August 2012, 05:41 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Age limit to give the exam of Indian Air Force-
(a) Age: 18 to 28 years as on 01 July 2013 i.e. Born between 02 July 1985 to 01 July 1995 (both
dates inclusive).
) Physical Standards
(i) Height and Weight: Minimum height :- Men - 157.5 Cms with correlated weight .

(ii) All other medical criteria would be evaluated by the Air Force Medical Authorities whose decision on
the fitness would be final.
. Educational Qualifications:
Branch
Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together.

Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in
Candidates appearing in final year/semester examinations may also apply provided they fulfil the following
conditions:-
(a) Candidates should not have any present backlog and should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in
all papers put together upto the last semester / year for which results have been declared at the time of applying / AFSB
testing.
(b) Candidates should be able to provide provisional / original degree certificate latest by15june2013.
How to Apply-
) Online : If you meet the eligibility criteria, please click on “APPLY ONLINE” in the career website of IAF
www.careerairforce.nic.in and follow the instructions. You are advised to note down Registration number for
future correspondence. Candidates are advised to read the notification for AFCAT 02 / 2012 & the detailed
guidelines for filling up Online application as given in the website www.careerairforce.nic.in prior to
commencement of filling up Online applications. While filling Online application, it is advisable to keep the
relevant documents readily available, as details are to be filled as per matriculation & other educational
certificates. Please save your recent colour passport size photograph (size 10 to 250 KB) in the computer for
attaching to your Online application form.
(b) Offline : Candidates desirous of forwarding the offline applications are to complete the application as per
format given in this advertisement, and forward the same to AFCAT Cell, Post Bag No-5, RK Puram (Main)
P.O., New Delhi -110066 by ordinary post only.
All the candidates applying Offline are to mandatorily provide their valid E-mail ID. Applications
received without the E-mail ID will be rejected.
(c) Allotment of AFCAT Centres is automated. Online applications are beneficial to the candidate due
to ease of data capture and better chances of allotment of preferred AFCAT Centre. On no account is a
candidate to apply in both Online and Offline formats.
Details of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) Centres are appended below and would be allocated in
order of receipt of applications.
16th June 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Can i directly aply for IFA after 10 2 with PCM from up board age 16
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?