10th April 2011, 05:03 PM

Age-limit for IAF X trade(technical)?

Dear Sir,
I Rajeev Kumar have 10+2 passed in 2005 after that i have completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers courses (3yrs mechanical) Approved by DGCA. My DOB is 4 Oct 1989. may i joined IAF. and i comes in OBC category so,any re-lactation for me.what is the exact age criteria for IAF X trade Airman.
I am looking for hearing you.

Thanking You,

Rajeev Kumar

10th April 2011, 05:44 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age-limit for IAF X trade(technical)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dear Sir,
I Rajeev Kumar have 10+2 passed in 2005 after that i have completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers courses (3yrs mechanical) Approved by DGCA. My DOB is 4 Oct 1989. may i joined IAF. and i comes in OBC category so,any re-lactation for me.what is the exact age criteria for IAF X trade Airman.

Thanking You,

Rajeev Kumar

After Completing 12th Examination, you are eligible to apply for IAF X Trade Airmen. But, for IAF X Trade technical airmen, Your age should between 17 to 22 years and you have to pass 12th examination or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in physics and mathametics subject.

And if any candidates have three year diploma in engineering in mechanical, electrical, electronics, automobile, or in computer science, then they are also eligible IAF X trade technical airman.

Physical Requirements In IAF -

Height - 152.5 cm

Chest - minimum 5cm with expansion

Selection in IAF Are based on -
  • Written test
  • Physical test
  • And Interview
So, if you have qualified the written test and interview, then you are called for interview, After clear all these test, you can join IAF.

And if you need more information regarding IAF, Then please visit the official website -

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in
10th April 2011, 05:54 PM
swati biswas

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thanking You,

Rajeev Kumar
dear friend,

The Indian Air force will conduct the airman entrance exam twice in a year.
One for the group X and another for group Y trade. This exam is conducted
be the Indian Air force officials. This exam is for non-officer rank and is only
for the male candidates.

The detailed eligibility criteria for the group X exam is given below:

Education Qualification
The candidate applying for the group X exam should be 10+2 pass with Mathematics and Physics and should have a minimum of 50% marks.

Age Limit
Candidate applying for the group X exam should have age between
17 - 22 Years.

Date Of Notification
The advertisement for the group X exam is usually notified during the month
of October.

For more information on Airman exam visit the official web site of IAF
http://indianairforce.nic.in/

best wishes
10th April 2011, 06:08 PM
yera

Educational qualifaction:-
Unmarried Indian citizens belonging to the age group of 16 to 19 years and who have passed the Matriculation / equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for the I.A.F Airman Technical Trades Exam. Candidates who have passed Intermediate / l0 + 2/ equivalent examination with Mathematics, English and Physics (50% marks); or have a Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Automobile/Computer Science & Instrumentation Technology - 3 years) from a recognized Polytechnic/ Engineering College with 50% marks are also eligible. For such candidates, the upper age limit will be relaxable by two years.

Physical standrads:-
•Minimum Height of the candidates must be 152.5 cm.
•Chest Measurement: On expansion, the candidate's chest measurement should not be less than 75 cm with minimum range of expansion of 5 cm.
•Candidates must possess a weight corresponding to his height and age.
•Vision: At least 6/ 12 in each eye without glasses or 6/6 in better eye and 6/36 in the worse eye without glasses, correctable to 6/6 in each eye with glasses.

•Candidates must possess normal hearing.
•General Health: The candidate must be free of all communicable diseases and cardiovascular, medical or surgical deformities or infection.

This exam is held twice a year.
Application procedure:-Candidates must apply as per the prescribed format published in the newspapers within the prescribed dates to register for the I.A.F Airman Technical Trades Exam. All applications must be sent through postal means only. Online applications are not accepted.
10th April 2011, 06:09 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

IAF Group X Technical Trade

Eligibility : Maths , Physics Inter 50% Marks, Diploma (Mechanical , Eletrical, Electronics, Automobiles, Computer Science, Instrumentation Technology, Information Technology) with 50 % Marks.

Age Limit : Should Be Born Between 1990 July 01-1994 September 30
10th April 2011, 06:10 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thanking You,

Rajeev Kumar
Hi,

Don't worry you are eligible to apply for Technical branch in Airmen this year.

As you are having diploma with mechanical branch you will get preferance if your performance would be good at the time of selection.

Eligibility Criteria for Airmen selection:-

a) age should be in between 17 to 22 years.

b) qualification 12th with PCM or diploma in engineering with 50% aggregate.

Selection Procedure:-

- written test

- medical test

- personal interview

For further details please visit official website of Indian Airforce http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

All the Best....
10th April 2011, 06:25 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

INDIAN AIR FORCE (IAF)
Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications from unmarried male candidates for selection test in February 2011 to join as Airman in Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades.
Qualification : Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/with pass marks in Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in overall aggregate. OR Three yrs. Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/Automobile/Computer science/Instrumentation Technology) from a Government recognised Polytechnic /Institute with at least 50% marks., Age : 17 to 22 Years. Born between 01 April 1990 and 31 May 1994 (both date inclusive),
Medical Standards : Height :Minimum acceptable height : 152.5 cm, Chest : Minimum range of expansion : 5 cm, Vision : 6/36 each eye., Correctable with spectacles : at least 6/9 each eye., Diopteric power : not exceeding +3.5, Pay : Rs. 5700/- stipend per month during training period
Training : Initial Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) will be provided at Airmen Training School, Belgaum (Karnataka) for 12 weeks. After it Trade Training will be provided.

Selection Procedure : Written Test : Test will be held during February 2011. Physical Fitness Test (PFT) : those who pass written test will undertake Physical Fitness Test. It consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 8 min., Interview : Those who pass both the written and PFT will be called for interview.

Official site which conducts this exam:-
http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html
10th April 2011, 07:18 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria for IAF X trade:

• 12th standard with PCM subjects
  • Age should be between 17 to 22 years
Selection Procedure for IAF X trade service:
  • Written test
  • Physical and Medical test
  • Interview
12th May 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 12 exam nd wanna join iaf tec how can i aply?
15th June 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav completed my 2 .i wanna join IAF .can u plzz tell me when would the notification for "X"(techinal) 2011 will be..
20th August 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,my 2 marks aggregate is 57%.....and in physics,my marks are 68 and in mathematics my marks are 48.....sir can i apply in indian airforce x trade.....please reply
20th August 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, my 2 aggregate is 57 % ,my marks in physics r 68 and in mathematics it is 48...sir, can i apply for x group....
29th August 2011, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM SANDEEP KUMAR I HAVE PASSED DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGG. AND MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 8 JAN 1990. SO I WANT TO JOIN IAF TECHNICAL.PLZ REPLY ME THAT AM I APPLICABLE FOR IAF TECH.
29th August 2011, 07:47 PM
saugata2008

The age limit for IAF X trade(technical) exam = 17 to 22 years .

The exam is conducted in 3 steps -

written test , interview, Medical test .

thank you
9th October 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir I am abhishek shukla,. my date of birth is 20-sep-1991. I have submitted my form for gp-x ,pleas send me admit card for examination of it.
31st January 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir my name ashokreddy my bate of birth o1.05.1991 can i apply airmen this year
16th June 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

sir this is david,i've completed my graduation in science and my d.o.b is 21-07-1990. and my quest is whether am i eligeble for airmen in iaf?
25th August 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
I would like to ask plz tell me what is accurate age of IAF according to latest recruitment ?
31st August 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm Nantu Kumar,,my data of birth is 13/11/1995, 2nd year chemistry honours student.. What I eligible for airman X from the age perpose?? If eligible how many exam can I get?? plz solve my problem, I'm on confusion..

Thank you...
18th June 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am rjnish bhargav my d.o.b. is 2/7/1997 can I attempt next iaf x y trade exam in 2017 my email is [email protected] plzz sir give me answer plzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?