1st June 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

AIEEA past years question papers?

Sir!please m in a cnfsng state.Sir please hlp me n prvde past 5 or 6 years question paper for AIEEA-UG exam.Sir my email id is:[email protected] kindly help me...I wil b vry thnkfl fr ur kind hlp...Thnk u Sir...I hpe to get the question papers on m email...

15th August 2017, 11:37 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AIEEA past years question papers?

AIEEA UG refers to All India Entrance Examination for Admission in Under graduate in Agriculture course and same examination is held by ICAR ( Indian Council of Agricultural Research ) once every year for offering admission in undergraduate agriculture course like B.Sc Agriculture, B.Tech Agriculture, etc. from ICAR recognized agricultural colleges.

Now as you are looking for last year paper of AIEEA UG then I would like to let you know that ICAR does not releases its question paper officially and nor does it allows the question papers to be carried after the examination so practically it is not possible to provide with your desired search.

For examination preparation you can refer to the last year papers of similar examinations like BHU UET( Agri. examination), etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?