28th July 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Avsari college after scoring 83.88 percent in diploma civil engineering?

Am I eligible to get admission in Avsari college after scoring 83.88 percent in diploma civil engineering? What should be the procedure I need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow for the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college of Amravati after getting 88 percent marks in diploma civil engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in government college after scoring 85.35 percent in diploma automobile engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get direct 2nd year admission for electrical engineering if scored 79 percent in diploma?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for HAL job after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 75.33 percent and 12th science with 52 percent? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Computer science in any college after scoring 59 percent in 12th standard?
  6. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  7. Am I eligible to get the admission in VJTI college for doing diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering?
  8. How many seats are vacant in B.Tech Lateral Entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  10. How to take admission in D.Y. Patil Engineering college after scoring 83% marks in diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Which college should I prefer after scoring 71% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after scoring CPI of 7.55
  14. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering being a BCA graduate?
  15. How to get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 86.20% in diploma civil engineering?
  16. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in engineering college after scoring 55% in diploma in computer engineering
  17. Can I get admission in degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after scoring 57.08% in diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
15th August 2017, 11:40 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Avsari college after scoring 83.88 percent in diploma civil engineering?

Yes, you can get admission in Avsari college after scoring 83.88 percent in Diploma in Civil Engineering course. To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in Avsari college, you should have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. By qualifying the examination and participating in the counselling process, you will be offered admission for pursuing your higher studies in Avsari college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?