16th January 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Which all documents should I collect from the College after completing B.Sc Nursing course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc Nursing and I am about to complete the course. I want to know which all documents should I collect from the College after completing B.Sc Nursing course? Please answer as soon as possible.

22nd January 2017, 05:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all documents should I collect from the College after completing B.Sc Nursing course?

After completion of your B.Sc. Nursing course from a Government recognised university, you need to collect the below mentioned documents from the college :-

=> Transfer Certificate
=> Bonafide Certificate
=> 10th Marks Sheet
=> 12th Marks Sheet
=> Other academic certificates which you have submitted to the college.
=> B.Sc. Marks Sheet, Provisional Certificate, Original Degree and Course Completion Certificate.
7th October 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which all documents should I collect from the College after completing B.Sc Nursing course?

Sir I'm Going to finish My Bsc Nursing Which all document Should I collect from University
17th January 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Do we get transcript after post bsc from college
4th July 2022, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir. I have complete post bsc..im waiting for all certificate.. We can apply directly university... Or college..
29th August 2022, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir why the colleges are rejecting to give community (mlhp)certificate even we completed a back nursing course in 2021
23rd May 2023, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How to collect degree after bsc nursing
28th May 2023, 02:14 PM
eduking

You must collect the following documents from your college after completion of the B.Sc Nursing course.

1. Marksheets (for all years)
2. Degree or Provisional Degree (Whichever is available)
3. Transfer Certificate
4. Character Certificate
5. Migration Certificate

You will need these documents when you are applying for admission or registration purpose. For nursing registration also you will need all these documents. Hence, make sure you collect it from college as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?