11th August 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in college if I have applied for TC and Migration Certificates recently?

Hello Sir, I am willing to donwload TC cum Migration certificate of Sr.Sec Exam Oct 2015. I have not received the above mentioned certificates yet. Is there any problem in getting admission? I have applied for above certificates to NIOS with the required fee.

11th August 2016, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in college if I have applied for TC and Migration Certificates recently?

No, there will be not any problem for you to take admission in any college even if you have not received your TC and Migration Certificates from NIOS Board. You can submit the documents after getting admission in the college, if the college which you are interested to take admission asks for those documents mandatorily then, you can directly visit NIOS Board office and get your certificates and submit it in your college for completion of admission process.
12th August 2016, 02:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in college if I have applied for TC and Migration Certificates recently?

The above mentioned documents if not availed will not create a big problem for you at the time of admission in college. You should however, try to collect the above mentioned documents from the school as early as possible to avoid any kind of discrepancy in future.

You can apply for admission in any college you feel like.
12th August 2016, 10:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission in any College if you not submit them the Migration Certificate at the time of admission, there is no problem in it. You can also provide them Migration certificate after taking admission in the College, they will consider you in that case. Otherwise if the College is asking for immediate submission, they you must contact directly to the NIOS Board for the certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?