19th December 2019, 02:59 PM
SAYALI TEKADE

Which all government jobs entrance exam can I write with an engineering degree in Electronics?

Hi, I am pursuing my 3rd year of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE). I want to start preparing for government job's entrance exams. Which all are the government jobs available for the ECE students and which all entrance do I need to write for those jobs?

28th December 2019, 04:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all government jobs entrance exam can I write with an engineering degree in Electronics?

You can appear in various entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs.

You can appear for banking, railway, defence and other examination for final selection.

The examination is conducted in various stages and after qualifying in all stages will become eligible for final selection.

Entrance examination is also conducted for recruitment in core jobs in the respective sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?