26th August 2011, 08:49 PM
atulkumarsharma

How to start preparing for government power sector like NTPC, BHEL while doing 3rd year Electrical Engineering?

sir i m a student of third year of electrical engg.how should i start preparing to get into government power sector like ntpc,bhel etc

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  2. How to start preparing for Public Sector exams of BHEL? Which books to be referred?
  3. STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREPARING FOR P.S.U. EXAMS(BHEL,NTPC,etc.) WITH A BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN E.E.E. BRANCH.
  4. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Am I eligible for power grid, NTPC, BHEL after scoring 64.89%
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?
  8. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  9. Which books are recommended for NTPC and BHEL competition preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which writers book should I refer for entrance exams like BHEL, NTPC and other government or private sector companies?
  11. How to apply for summer training in NTPC, BHEL, HCL and other government sector?
  12. Government job for Polytechnic students? -- [New]
  13. How should I start preparation for GATE Exam to get into NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of ECE stream?
  14. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  15. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  16. What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of EEE course with 75% of marks?
  17. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year?
  18. Jobs in Power sector after BE (Electrical)?
15th October 2011, 04:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparing for government power sector like NTPC, BHEL while doing 3rd year Electrical Engineering?

The notifications regarding the PSU exams will be published. You can look in to the criteria for the exam. Since this is an All India exam which is conducted, you need to prepare thoroughly. You should be well versed regarding the subject areas and type of questions which are covered in the exam. You should be strong in your technical areas.
9th November 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparing for government power sector like NTPC, BHEL while doing 3rd year Electrical Engineering?

wats the criteria for st candidate in bhel,ntpc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?