22nd November 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

While in B.Tech ECE 3rd year how to start preparing for IES and GATE so as to clear the exams?

I am doing b.tech. in e.c.e(3rd year).I want to start preparing for ies & gate.
so please tell me how to start prepration so that i can clear the exams.

Related Questions:
  1. How to start preparation for IES and GATE?
  2. How should I start preparation for GATE Exam to get into NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of ECE stream?
  3. How to start preparation for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech ECE
  4. Which are the best books to refer for GATE entrance exam? I am a 3rd year engineering student
  5. What should be the preparation for IES besides college studies? Is it better to start preparing in 2nd year or should I do it from 3rd year onwards?
  6. Books to be followed to prepare for GATE exam? When to start preparing for it? Topics on which I should concentrate more?
  7. How can I start preparation for IES while in B.E 3rd year ECE?
  8. BSNL offers recruitment through GATE for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. How to become an IES officer in 2016? Does IES has the same value as IAS? -- [New]
  10. How to prepare for GATE, IES, ISRO and DRDO entrance exam? What kind of study material is required?
  11. When will be the right time for me to start taking coaching for IES or GATE Exams being a candidate of 1st semester of B.Tech?
  12. When is the correct time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL?
  13. What should I take up in future after B.E ECE between GATE, IES and IAS? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  14. Is there any institute in Amritsar to prepare for GATE/IES exam?
  15. Eligibility of IT (B.Tech.) students for IES exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Being an IT student am I eligible for IES exam? Is there any criteria for preparing for the entrance exam?
  17. When should I start preparing for GATE exam and how to prepare for it?
  18. Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?
23rd November 2011, 06:45 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: While in B.Tech ECE 3rd year how to start preparing for IES and GATE so as to clear the exams?

It is good to start preparing for the exam early. You should begin with comparing the syllabus for both these exams. Make a list of all the areas to be covered and based on that make a timetable. Allocate the time based on the level of difficulty for each topic. You should take tips from friends who have written this exam and also refer to past papers. If required join a training institute for the same.
8th July 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: While in B.Tech ECE 3rd year how to start preparing for IES and GATE so as to clear the exams?

how can i start preparation for gate being a student of 3rd b.tech, ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?