15th October 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How to start preparing for GATE exam? I am a student of industrial engineering in government college

Sir,I am a student of INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING of a government college in RAJKOT(GUJARAT).Please tell me right time to start preparing for GATE EXAM.I cannot afford coaching for this exam.I want to clear this exam with good rank at any cost otherwise my life will destroy.Sir please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to start preparation for GATE exam? I am a student of Industrial Engineering
  2. How should I start preparation for GATE Exam to get into NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of ECE stream?
  3. When should I start preparing for GATE exam and how to prepare for it?
  4. In which year should I start preparing for GATE in Civil Engineering?
  5. Is it too early to start preparing for GATE exam? Tips to crack GATE exam? Previous years papers for the entrance exam?
  6. Should I start preparing for GATE Civil Engineering from 1st year itself?
  7. Shall I start GATE preparation from 2nd year of engineering?
  8. When can I start preparing for GATE entrance exam?
  9. Should I start preparation for GATE being a B.E. 2nd year student? Is it a barrier if having backlog in B.E. 1st year?
  10. Books to be followed to prepare for GATE exam? When to start preparing for it? Topics on which I should concentrate more?
  11. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam? -- [New]
  12. What is the GATE cutoff for M.Tech in COEP, VJTI, Government College of engineering Amaravati, Government College of Engineering Jalgaon, Government College of engineering Aurangabad for female SC student?
  13. How to start preparation for GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to start preparing for government power sector like NTPC, BHEL while doing 3rd year Electrical Engineering?
  15. How to start preparation for GATE Exam?
  16. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  17. Courses that I can do after UG in BSc Physics?
  18. Can I start preparing for CAT from now on?
4th January 2013, 10:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparing for GATE exam? I am a student of industrial engineering in government college

Final year students as well as those who have completed engineering degree are eligible for GATE. One can start exam preparations from 2nd year onwards. Subject topics as well as engineering mathematics will be asked for the test. Preparations can be made with the aid of text books. Also practice maximum number of model questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?