28th February 2019, 04:39 PM
Ragini vishwakarma

Which all jobs are being offered under PO entrance exam?

Hi, I wanted to apply for Probationary Officer examination so wanted to know which all banks accepts PO score and what all posts are given under this examination? Further, what would be the pay scale of those posts?

2nd March 2019, 07:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all jobs are being offered under PO entrance exam?

Jobs after PO Entrance Exam:-

IBPS PO Exam

SBI PO Exam

SSC CGL

RBI Grade B Examination

LIC AAO

UPSC Civil Services Examination

IBPS and SBI Clerk

Indian Railways.
2nd March 2019, 10:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all jobs are being offered under PO entrance exam?

If you will appear for IBPS PO recruitment examination and qualify in all the stages then you will be eligible for recruitment in nationalised bank.

But, you are not eligible for recruitment in SBI after qualifying in IBPS as SBI conducts separate examination for the recruitment.

The pay scale is different for different banks.

So, you will get information only after joining or at official website of the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?