8th November 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the stream in BE 2nd year?

How I can get migration in BE 2nd year in MBS college in Jammu, after I have completed my 1st year in Chandigarh university. Would it be possible to change the stream?

Related Questions:
8th November 2016, 06:06 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change the stream in BE 2nd year?

If you wish to change your stream then it is really not possible. What stream you have opted after 10th need to stick with the same. You can change the college in 3rd year but not the stream. I suggest you to study in the same stream.
8th November 2016, 06:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the stream in BE 2nd year?

No, it is not possible to change the stream or college in B.E 2nd year after completion of your B.E first year from Chandigarh University. You can't change the stream or transfer to another college after completion of your first year B.E course. You need to pursue your complete B.E course from the same college in same stream where you have secured admission in B.E course. So, I suggest you to pursue B.E 2nd year from the same college where you have secured admission instead of transferring to another college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?