13th May 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the college while in 1st year B.Tech?

Im b.tech 1st year student.i want to change my college in 2nd year and my branch also.if it is possible how to change and i joined in our college in conviner qoata.
I want to interest in mining and eee.can i change my branch to these courses.

25th September 2011, 11:11 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Is it possible to change the college while in 1st year B.Tech?

well , most of the colleges do not have a provision for letting students out once they enter, because they have wasted a precious seat that could have been taken up by some other student.
But under the central government law, you can change your college on certain conditions.

1) You will have to pay the entire tuition fees ( including 2nd, 3rd, 4th year.), else you wont receive back your certificates that you gave them.

2) You will have to present them with a strong reason. If you cant convince them in this regard then you better approach the court.

3) You will be given a college leaving certificate, that wouldnt look good on you when you search for a job.
26th October 2011, 02:18 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

you can change your college on certain conditions.

1) You will have to pay the entire tuition fees ( including 2nd, 3rd, 4th year.), else you wont receive back your certificates that you gave them.

2) You will have to present them with a strong reason. If you cant convince them in this regard then you better approach the court.

3) You will be given a college leaving certificate, that wouldnt look good on you when you search for a job.
8th April 2012, 10:38 AM
arun660

Hi
You can change the college by foolowing methods
1)MUTUAL EXCHANGE:
In this method you need a student (he wants to change the college from you are interested college to your college).
This can find out by applying notification of MUTUAL Exchange on Notice board of the college that you are interested.
The student also interested to change college to your college.
By this method most of the student change their college.

2)By leaving the college and readmission to the your interested college from 1st year.
This method needs to pay all 4 year college fee to leaving college.

All the best
regards
arun
21st August 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my college in 1st btech and want to admit in another college BTECH 1st year?
22nd August 2012, 01:53 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
different college have different rules.while if u want to change u r college then u have to pay all the fee up to 4th year of that college else you would not receive back your certificates that you gave them or
there is onther method to change , In this method you need a student (he wants to change the college from you are interested college to your college).
This can find out by applying notification of MUTUAL Exchange on Notice board of the college that you are interested.

for chaing of college u will have to present then strong reason to the addministratorof the college.u have under line to u r character cetificated that means u have been problem in searching of job
20th September 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i able to change my college after 1st yer examination??
20th January 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get our certificates back by giving them a strong reason and without paying the full fees?
6th May 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the university while in 1st year B.Tech?
7th May 2013, 03:33 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im b.tech 1st year student.i want to change my college in 2nd year and my branch also.if it is possible how to change and i joined in our college in conviner qoata. I want to interest in mining and eee.can i change my branch to these courses.
Information Regarding the Branch Change After First Year of B.Tech Course.

Friend, nice to see your interest in the field of the engineering. As per your question it is difficult to change the college after completing the 1st year. It is possible under the same University. But most of the college don't allow to change the college after completing the first year but you can change the branch easily after first year.

What is your present branch you not mention in the question that what is your present branch. I advise you to contact the head of the department regarding this problem. You will get a good solution by the HOD of your department of your college. So, don't take tension and contact the department head. Wish you all the best for your ahead career.
7th June 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

can I change my college iam completed the first year change college and continue 2 year
7th July 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed by b.tech 1st year i,e 2013-2014 batch in private engineering college.now i want to change my college to another private college . plz tell me the procedure . both the colleges r jntuh affiliated.plz it's urgent tell me.plz.....
20th August 2016, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to change colleague after 1st year but I hav no money to pay total four yr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?