10th March 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Whether placement chances in IIPM is good or not?

I have got admission in IIMP college. But i want to know about the placement chances in the college before i actually join it. So kindly help me in this.

11th March 2016, 12:50 AM
Indian knowledge

Default Re: Whether placement chances in IIPM is good or not?

IIPM stands for The Indian Institute of Planning and Management situated in New Delhi. The placement cell in this Institute is very high. Overall 15000 students placements are taken by the institute every year. There are about 1200 companies are connected with it.
So the admission in this Institute is very lucky chance for you. You can get placement with your knowledge and talent in management.
11th March 2016, 10:32 AM
OnePlus

** IIPM is the one of the good management college in INDIA.
** It ranked 36th all India by Business India Best B-School Survey 2015.
** So you can build up your career in IIPM which you will get good environment to build up your career along with your personality.
** Various reputed companies visited there for the campus placement such as TATA,Mahindra,vodafone,Infotech etc.
11th March 2016, 11:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got admission in IIMP college. But i want to know about the placement chances in the college before i actually join it. So kindly help me in this.
Yes, the placement chances are good in IIPM. There are over 700 companies come to campus to interview students and recruit. The salary for the IIPM students is also high compared to the others in the market. It is one of the best institutes in India. Over 2000 students gets placed every year, the placement percentage is very high. The international placements are also high for IIPM. The Institute has as Strategic Management Group (SMG) which assists students in getting suitable job. Some of the leading recruiters are Citibank, ICICI Bank, HSBC, Standard Chartered, HDFC, Kotak Bank, WNS Global, Asian Paints, Berger Paints, Bajaj Allianz, Karvy Consultants etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?