19th March 2011, 11:25 AM
manish dewan

Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics Dehradun good for Aeronautical Engineering? Placement details about the institute? Which are the other colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Northern India?

Hello sir can you tell me is alpine institute of aeronautics dehradun is good for aeronautica engg not for air craft maintence plz tell me the placement of this institute?
Can you recomended me other collages for aeronautical engg in northen india?? Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun a good institute? Placement and eligibility for admission for that institute?
  2. Best Institute for Aeronautical field in India
  3. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  4. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  5. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun a good Institutes?
  6. Am I eligible to opt for Astronomy course after completion of Biology in 11th and 12th?
  7. Is Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Dehradun a government or private college?
  8. Details of engineering course and its scope?
  9. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  10. What stream I should opt for in 12th if I wanted to do research in astronomy and space sciences?
  11. What's the reputation of Alpine college of Aeronautics, Dehradun? How may I get the placement details for the same? I have just completed my 12th and attempted for AIEEE
  12. Which Course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) if I want to become a Space Scientist in ISRO? -- [New]
  13. How to prepare for ISRO? I am a class 12th pass out student preparing for JEE
  14. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course to 10th student in India?
  15. Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering in a budget of 10 Lakhs?
  16. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  17. What can I do for Pilot job after passing 12th science? I am a girl -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
23rd September 2011, 10:35 PM
Nits2065

Default Re: Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics Dehradun good for Aeronautical Engineering? Placement details about the institute? Which are the other colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Northern India?

Hi Manish,
Alpine Institute of Aeronautics is run by NIAE Educational Society Dehradun, which was established in the year 1994. It is one of the oldest and premier technical education institutions of Northern India.
In the present ongoing boom in the aerospace and civil aviation industry, globally there is a continuous demand for skilled and well-trained AMEs (Aircraft Maintenance Engineers). AIA's continued growth and success has created out standing opportunities, yet again in the ever expanding and feverishly competitive field of aviation.

Widely experienced engineering experts and educationists at Alpine go with a single minded and a focused commitment, leaving nothing to chance. A strict code of conduct keeps the students well trained and disciplined each expected to out shine
... >>
Contact Details
Name Admission Officer

Contact No 0135-2774430, 2771628

Address Prem Nagar, Dehradun, Uttarakhand - 248007

Other Colleges for aeronautical engineering in northern india are:--
1.Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai 400076 (Maharashtra) - http://www.aero.iitb.ac.in/home/ - Four year B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering
2.IIT, Kharagpur 721302 (WB) - Four year B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering
3.Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai 600036 (Tamil Nadu) - Four year B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering
4.Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai 600044 (Tamil Nadu) - Four year B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering
5.Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, 40 GST Road, P.O.Box No.1306, 6.St. Thomas Mount, Chennai 600016 (Tamil Nadu)
7.Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
8.School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi - http://www.delhiflyingclub.org/ - Full time Aircraft 9.Maintenance Engineering course of 4 years duration duly approved by DGCA
10.Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh 160011
11.IIT, Kanpur 208016 - http://www.iitk.ac.in/aero/
12.Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014 (Bihar) Approved by Airworthiness Authority of India - Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
13.Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507
14.VSM INSTITUTE OF AEROSPACE ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, C.A. No.15/1-A, 13th A Main, Sector 'A' Yelahanka New Town Bangalore 560 064 - http://www.agragami.in - REGIONAL TRAINING CENTRE for Aerospace Engineering for IGNOU and B.Tech. degree program in Aeronautical Engineering via AeSI
15.Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008 (Karnataka) - http://www.hindustanacademy.com/ - Four year B. Tech in Aerospace Engineering Degree course recognized by IGNOU and 3 year Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course approved by DGCA
16.Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering IIAE, C-66, SECTOR-2, KESHAR SINGH MARG, DEFENCE COLONY, DEHRADUN-248001, UTTARAKHAND - http://www.iiaedehradun.org - BTEC HND Aerospace Engineering In Partnership & International Affiliation with City of Bristol College United Kingdom.

May this help you
19th December 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics Dehradun good for Aeronautical Engineering? Placement details about the institute? Which are the other colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Northern India?

If any student wants to change his college to another AME college how many documets would require for this process?
16th April 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Is SRM University good for Aerospace Engineering?
12th January 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the placement of alpine institute in aeronautical feild
14th April 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Is guru gram institute of aeronautical engineering is best for aerospace engineering
27th April 2013, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

How is indian institute of aeronatic engineer for education and placement
27th April 2013, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

How is indian institute of aeronatic engineer for education and placement
4th May 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

When we will get to know our result of alpine exam given by us on 1st May 2014.
7th May 2014, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

sir kindly inforrm me that what is the procedure of addmission in alpine for aeronautics branch
23rd April 2015, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Is there any such course/college which provides 'student pilot licence','private pilot licence' and ' commercial pilot licence' along with B.Tech/A.M.E in aeronautical engineering?Please help me out...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?