3rd May 2011, 12:09 PM
sandysidhu

What's the reputation of Alpine college of Aeronautics, Dehradun? How may I get the placement details for the same? I have just completed my 12th and attempted for AIEEE

I have just completed my 12 standard and gone through aieee and now intersted in doing aeronautics.can u please tell me about reputation of ALPINE COLLEGE OF AERONAUTICS,DEHRADUN? I also want to know about its placements??

Related Questions:
  1. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics Dehradun good for Aeronautical Engineering? Placement details about the institute? Which are the other colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Northern India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun a good Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun a good institute? Placement and eligibility for admission for that institute?
  4. List of aeronautics colleges along with their admission procedures available in Dehradun? I've done 12th std with 60.2% marks
  5. How may I get details about Alpine Institute of Dehradun?
  6. List distance education colleges for polytechnic courses in Uttarakhand?
  7. How is the placement of indraprastha institute of aeronautics Gurgaon? -- [New]
  8. Is Alpine Institute good for Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the placement record?
  9. Is Alpine Institute good for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? What is the placement record?
  10. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the reputation of BFIT college of Dehradun for Hotel Management programs?
  12. Details regarding aeronautics? Am i eligible to give AIEEE on the basis of Diploma?
  13. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  14. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for ACC college Dehradun?
  16. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  17. Information about placements in Alwar Neemrana Aeronautics engineering college?
  18. Which PG course is suitable after B.Sc course from DAV college of Dehradun?
31st October 2015, 11:17 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the reputation of Alpine college of Aeronautics, Dehradun? How may I get the placement details for the same? I have just completed my 12th and attempted for AIEEE

**Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun was established in the year 1994.

** It is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University .

** Courses Offered by the institute :

B.E. (Aeronautical Engineering)
B.E. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)

Facilities:

** Modern equipment

** Auditorium

** Library

** Innovative Teaching methods

** Well furnished Class rooms

For any other query

Alpine Group Of Institutes
Chakrata Rd, Prem Nagar, Nanda Ki Chowki,
Dehradun,
Uttarakhand 248007 ‎
0135 277 1628

The placement cell of the institute is very active and all the talented candidates get placed every yearfrom the campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?