2nd March 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for actuarial management after studying in 12th class?

I am studying in 12th class... am I eligible for acturial management.... what is the fee structure and best college in Haryana and delhi???when will the test form will be apply for the same...how many tests will be conducted???

22nd August 2017, 04:08 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for actuarial management after studying in 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th class... am I eligible for acturial management.... what is the fee structure and best college in Haryana and delhi???when will the test form will be apply for the same...how many tests will be conducted???

Yes, you are eligible to apply for actuarial management science course. After 10+2 you can apply for B.Com actuarial science course. Duration of bachelors of commerce in actuarial science course is 3 years. Qualification required to apply for bachelors course in actuarial science is 10+2 in commerce field. Here below is list of colleges offer actuarial science courses:-

Admission Eligibility Procedure:- The admission procedure depends upon %age of marks in 10+2. Some institute also conduct entrance exam for admission process. Entrance exam is based on general English, General knowledge, General ability etc.

List of Colleges Offer Actuarial Science Courses in Haryana & Delhi:-

1). University of Delhi.(Delhi).

2). DAV Centenary College.(Haryana).

3). RNIS College of Insurance.(New Delhi).

4). Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Sciences.(Faridabad).

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for B.Com Actuarial science course is minimum RS:- 24,000/- per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?