21st March 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

When will I my daughter be eligible to appear for CPT Exam pursuing 12th class now?

Sir my daughter is studying in 12th class. I want to know when she is eligible for appearing in cpt examcan give

21st March 2012, 03:10 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I my daughter be eligible to appear for CPT Exam pursuing 12th class now?

Hi .

Here i want give you some basic ideas about the CPT examination.

Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test (CA-CPT) examination is conducted by Institutes of Chartered accountants.

This Test is conducted for taking students into the Chartered accountancy Course. This is an entry level exam and conducted 4 times in a year.

The CPT examination of month of June is likely to be held on 17th June 2012.

Eligibility

-Student must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination from any recognised board.

-Candidates who have passed B.com, M.com, MBA at the 1st attempt can also apply.

-Candidates who are giving final year examination can also apply.

-Candidates appearing 10+2 must have to secure a minimum aggregate of 50% in any four subjects.

So your daughter can apply for CPT examination.

Examination Pattern

- This exam is conducted in paper-pencil mode & Online mode.
- Each question carries 4 marks and 0.25 marks are deducted for negative marking.
- Two sessions of exams are conducted
- All question consist of objective type questions

I am also attaching the syllabus for this exam.

All the very best for your daughter
Attached Files
File Type: docx Syllabus.docx(11.4 KB, 68 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?